"Everyone on-site returns home fit and well at the end of the day"
Hillgrove’s vision is to be a leader in Workplace Health and Safety and create a safe and enjoyable working environment for all our employees.
Hillgrove Resources is committed to providing and maintaining a safe and healthy workplace for all workers, contractors and visitors to our operations. We accept individual work health & safety responsibility and promote a risk aware culture, provide effective leadership, and implement, maintain and continual improve our Integrated Risk Management System.
Commitment to work health & safety means we:
- Consider risks in every decision and eliminate or minimise risks as far as reasonably practicable.
- Encourage all employees and contractors to contribute to the management and improvement of work health and safety.
- Provide information, training, and supervision to every worker.
- Ensure that contractors working for us manage the health and safety of their workers in alignment with this policy through active education and cooperation.
- Provide and maintain safe plant and equipment.
- Ensure that all officers, management, and workers understand their responsibilities consistent with the Due Diligence Framework.
- Ensure that all workers and visitors abide by the Kanmantoo Mine Golden Rules.
- Provide a safe working environment, free from bullying and harassment.
- Continually review and improve our work health and safety policy and procedures.